The Manasource Documentation
Welcome to the Mana documentation wiki!
The Manasource project aims at bringing a real innovative, complete and Free 2D-MMORPG generic platform. With both our server and client provided, you’ll be able to set up your own world, or take part of one already set up by our community.
To get support about setting up a TmwAthena server, please have a look at The Mana World wiki.
Welcome on board! We’re happy that you’re thinking about Joining the project!
Found a bug, missing a feature?
Report them in our Bug tracker
For what is being worked on, see the bug tracker or talk with the developers
Technical concepts and documentation needing reviews, see Requests for Comments
Source code documentation
- Doxygen for client (Doxygen Warnings)
- Doxygen for the Mana server (Doxygen Warnings)
- Additional Documentation about the eAthena servers((TmwAthena is a modified eAthena server.)) can be found on its original web site.
Be careful! We do not ensure that those are up to date!
- The Mana World Wiki - The Mana World wiki which contains some useful content to play with.
- Invertika Wiki - Contains information about the Mana client and server in German.
New Account Registration on this Wiki
This wiki is cloned from a repository: https://github.com/mana/manasource-doc
Pullrequest for fixes and updates are welcome :)